Showing all 10 results
2 Days Hybrid eyebrows class$1,600.00
Come and learn the latest hair stroke technique.
The course includes:
- Eyebrows design and structure
- Hair strokes using microblading
- Hair strokes using a machine
- which skin type is suitable for each method
- Hybrid eyebrows that has two techniques in one
Upon successful completion you will receive an internationally recognized NPM certificate
Areola 3D Class$1,000.00
3D or High Definition Areola Tattooing is a procedure that provides the most realistic results for both women and men that have had mastectomies. Plastic and reconstructive surgeons are now demanding High Definition or 3-D Areola Tattooing to complement the reconstruction they skillfully performed on their patient’s breasts. Today, the awareness has reached the general public and breast cancer survivors that have had mastectomies are requesting this most realistic look.
Surprisingly, this High Definition effect is extremely easy to create. I can’t wait to share this with you so you too can experience the joy, confidence and gratification these procedures bring to your client. You will learn to:
Decide whether or not your client is a candidate for this procedure
Create a realistic, 3-Dimensional nipple, even without a nipplegraft for the “Illusion of Protrusion”
Determine the size and placement of the nipple/areola complex
Create a soft, diffused edge on the areola that appears more natural and how to create the convincing texture of Montgomery Glands
Make color selection easy
Select the best needles for the density and affects you wish to achieve
Apply quick and easy shortcuts that give better color retention and less trauma
This course is intended for perspective student with no previous experience in Permanent Makeup.
Come and learn about the secrets of the world of Permanent makeup. In this fascinating course you will learn the different skin types, colorimetry, needles types. You will learn about sanitation, bloodborne and correct working methods and necessary hygiene practice and the following procedures:
• Ombre eyebrows
• Hair stroke with machine
• Hair stroke with microblading
• Hybrid technique
• Powder eyebrows
You need to have at least 2 models to complete this course (1 for powder/ombre and one for hair stroke).
Upon completion you will receive a certificate of Permanent makeup Eyebrows Artist.
This course is 16 hours., 2 days.
Mesotherapy / Microneedling$1,000.00
Come and learn how to help improving the appearance of the skin, and improve skin conditions such as acne scars, stretch marks and more.
Mesotherapy treatments can be useful to any client who wish to enjoy a smooth healthy skin rejuvenation.
In this class you will learn the structure of the skin, the needles length and their usages and complementary vitamins and products to help the skin look healthier. You will also learn the scalp stimulating treatments and who is the candidate for that. These treatments are very popular nowadays and this type of procedure is done in a series of treatments unlike permanent makeup.
PMU/Tattoo Removal Class$1,000.00
Nowadays one of the most needed procedures is tattoo removal. Clients who had bad facial body tattoos and want to get them removed are tremendous and the demand is higher than the supply. This is a great and simple opportunity to learn a great and safe method to help those clients, and remove all colours. This treatment prices on average are $200-$500 per session. Typical client would need between 2-4 sessions. Body tattoos might need up to 10 sessions to remove.
People who wish to remove facial or body tattoos have the following options:
1) Laser removal, laser removal scars the skin tissue a lot, doesn’t read all the colors (especially not the bright ones) and if a camouflage was done to the client it will spread the titanium oxide all over. Furthermore it breaks the metal molecules of the colour and therefore the metals get into the blood strain and end up in the lymph system where it can eventually cause cancer.
2) Saline – using saline under the skin can lift some of the color.
3) Glycolic acid – all the known brands use glycolic acid, I used to use it before too, the problem is that it is extremely powerful and dangerous acid. The healing process is much harder and normally leave scars
So what do we have?
We use a special formula of lactic acid. Lactic acid has the ability to lift more colour faster while much safer than the Glycolic. The healing process is very fast and simple. I developed special method that involves simple steps the clients need to do at home to improve the color lifting and process.
In the workshop, you will learn the following:
• Skin types, layers and oxygenation process
• Types of tattoo removal solutions pros and cons
• What can be removed and how
• Needles and method
• What removal to use.
• Natural removals
• Removal after care
• Common mistakes and dangers
This class is 1 Day 8 hours’ class. Upon completion, you will be able to start removal procedures to your clients.
This method can be done by students from all industries and backgrounds.